Treatment for your pet
If your pet is already ill, we will administer rapid treatment, relieving pain, and ensuring as little distress is caused as possible.
In many cases, regular check-ups can lead to detection and specific treatment of diseases in their early stages. Why not give us a call and book your annual health check today?
Here is a summary of our treatments
Outpatient treatment and advice
- General examinations and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, other small rodents, ferrets and birds
- Check ups for dogs and cats
- Inoculations for dogs, cats, rabbits and ferrets
- Health certificates and advice on foreign travel
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and rodents and in certain cases of illness (food allergies, diabetes, liver and kidney diseases)
- Blood analyses for testing for diabetes, kidney and other diseases
- Fungal and bacterial infection tests
- Microscopic examination for various parasites in blood, faeces or on the skin
- Tests for the feline leukaemia virus (FeLV), feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) and feline AIDS (FIV)
- Urine status and sediment
- Allergy testing
Dental care and treatments
- Ultrasonic plaque removal & polish, orthodontics and extractions
- Ultrasonic testing is a modern method of detecting certain diseases, tumours and pregnancy.
- X-ray examination to diagnose fractures, detect foreign bodies, internal diseases (bladder or kidney stones) and tumours
- Neutering dogs, cats, ferrets and rodents
- Soft tissue surgery, from cancer operations to stomach rotation and splenectomy