Pet Health Plan
At Newton Vets we believe in a proactive, preventitive approach to your pet's healthcare. We know how important your pet's health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by helping you to ensure your pets vaccinations, parasite control, and general good health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst helping you save money and worry too.
Monthly payment plan
We have teamed up with Simplyhealth to enable our clients to make monthly direct debit payments, allowing you to spread the cost of you pets care throughout the year. As well as budgeting, this allows Pet Health Plan members to benefit from huge savings on our products and services.
Protect your Dog from as little as £12 per month.
Protect your Cat for £11 per month.
Protect your Rabbit for £5 per month.
- Annual health check
- Annual vaccination*
- Flea and worming treatments every 3 months
- A six monthly health and dental check (with a Vet)
- Weight checks and nutrition consultations
- Telephone advice
- Microchip checks
- Royal Canin pet food loyalty scheme (7th bag of food free)
- 10% discount on routine neutering
- 10% discount on dental procedures
- 10% discount on in-house surgical procedures
* Vaccinations included: Dogs - Distemper, Hepititis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis.
* Vaccinations included: Cat - Feline Leukaemia, Enteritis, Herpes, Panleukopenia.
* Vaccinations included: Rabbits - Myxomatosis and Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease 1 (RHD 1)
Please note : Pet Health Plans are not the same as pet insurance. Pet insurance covers sickness, accidents and injuries. Pet Health Plans cover all of the preventative treatments e.g. vaccinations, flea and worming products that pet insurance doesn't cover, in a cost saving monthly payment plan.
Please call 01925 224839 or pop into the practice for more information.