Pet Health Plan
At Newton Vets we believe in a proactive, preventitive approach to your pet's healthcare. We know how important your pets health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by helping you to ensure your pets vaccinations, parasite control, and general good health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoya long, comfortable life, whilst helping you save money and worry too.
Monthly payment plan
We have teamed up with Simplyhealth to enable our clients to make monthly payments, allowing you to spread the cost of you pets preventitive care throughout the year. As well as spreading the cost, Pet Health Plan members benifit from great overall savings when the value products/services included are compared to the standard cost of the products/services.
Protect your Dog from as little as £12 per month.
Protect your Cat for £11 per month.
Protect your Rabbit for £5 per month.
- Annual health check.
- Annual vaccination*.
- Year round flea, worm, and parasite treatments.
- A six monthly health and dental check (with a Vet).
- Weight checks and nutrition consultations.
- Telephone advice
- Microchip checks
- Royal Canin pet food loyalty card scheme (7th bag of food free).
- 5% discount on practice recomended lifestage diets.
- 10% discount on routine neutering.
- 10% discount on dental procedures.
- 10% discount on in house surgical procedures.
* Vaccinations included: Dogs - Distemper, Hepititis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis.
* Vaccinations included: Cat - Feline Leukaemia, Enteritis, Herpes, Panleukopenia.
* Vaccinations included: Rabbits - Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD)
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans cover the regular things like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice, (the things pet insurance doesn't generally cover) in an easy monthly payment plan.
Please call 01925 224839 for more information regarding the prices of all other services.