Welcome to Newton Vets
The Veterinary Surgery in the heart of Newton-le-Willows, St.Helens. Our family run, independent surgery is run by Dr Claire Fairclough MA VetMB MRCVS OV and serves Newton-le-Willows, St.Helens and it's surrounding areas. We are a warm and welcoming surgery, delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Claire provides expert veterinary care for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, tortoises and chickens. She enjoys her job enormously and takes great pride from providing a quality service to both patients and their owners.
Our surgery offers a personalised and caring service for your pet, in a modern and relaxed environment. We are a one vet practice so you are guaranteed to see the same vet each time - important for case continuity and reassuring for you and your pet.
We also offer a specialised home visiting vet service for the local area - Vetround2u. A convenient mobile vet service for when, for whatever reason, you can't bring your pet to the vets.
Why use Newton Vets?
- You can see the same friendly & professional vet each time
- An independent family practice not associated with any other vets or corporations
- Convenient surgery hours
- Great location with easy access from all local routes
- Modern operating facilities with the latest equipment
- Many Free clinics e.g weight/dental/nutrition advice clinics
- Vetround2u Home Visiting Vet Service
Register your pet today. Simply give us a call, and our friendly reception team can register you in just a few minutes. Or pop into the practice and say hello!
Tel : 01925 224839
Vetround2u - Home Pet Care at Your Convenience
The right care is crucial. Every animal needs individual care and attention. Vetround2u offers a personal and unique service tuned to your pets character and needs.
Vetround2u, is a convenient medical service especially useful for:
- Nervous animals that don't travel well or get too stressed at the vets
- Animals that are too ill to withstand the journey to the vets e.g heart or respiratory disease, collapsed animals that are difficult to carry.
- Dogs that don't get along with other dogs
- Cats/rabbits/birds that are hard to catch and transport
- Busy parents that find it hard taking all their young children to the vets along with their pet
- Owners with more than one animal and find it difficult taking them all to the vets
- Elderly or infirm pet owners
- Owners that have no transport to get to a veterinary surgery
Instead, all animals can be treated at a relaxed pace in the comfort of their own bed.
No matter what pet you have, our dedication and skill will provide the best treatment for them.
This will all be done in the comfort of your own home causing as little stress as possible to you and your pet.
Contact Us Today! You don't need to be registered with us to give us a telephone call. If you are registered with another local vet, you may like to use our service as a compliment to what they provide.